Pilates For Runners
In this class we will use Pilates mat work combined with standing and sport-specific exercises to improve your body awareness as well as your skill, strength and running performance.
Did you know?
Up to 80% of runners will get injured per year, most of which are due to training errors.
This Pilates class uses the most up-to-date evidence to help you achieve optimal running biomechanics and performance, while also addressing imbalances in the body that may lead to injury.
How Pilates can help improve your running?
- Improve balance and postural control
- Increase core control and strength
- Improve flexibility
- Enhance your endurance to help resist fatigue
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Aid in your body’s recovery